Thursday 14 June 2012

A BLOG ABOUT MY LIFE AND TREATMENT OF CHRONIC MYELOGENOUS LEUKEMIA (CML). I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THIS RARE FORM OF CANCER ON MARCH 17, 2010.


I just turned 30. One of the hardest things I am having trouble wrapping my head around, asside from the facts of having Leukemia, is that I have not had any biological children, but I was planning on having some, and they told me i could never have any because of the medications but the fact is I really wanted to carry a biological child.

Really just feeling like I got hit by a train and thought I would come on here and maybe find some other people with it who might know what I am talking about.

I have told only close family and friends, some have gone into "super helper" mode, offering to take care of me etc, then there are the people who try to tell me its like having diabetes, (no, its diferent) and then the majority of them have looked like a dear in the headlights and just back away.

Asside from all that I am optimistic...in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment